2016 is at the end and we are about to start a brand new year. This is the year that I decided I am going to make mine. I will write on the blog more and I will share more information with you all! But first I wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year!
So things you can look forward to:
- A blog post every week with awesome new stories and tutorials.
- Awesome behind the scene pictures of what life is like here at Thrifted Homestead.
- Something to read at my Facebook page (if you haven’t liked the page yet you can do that here).
- We will be officially launching on February 1st and hopefully growing from there.
Things I am looking forward to:
- Continuing to grow the business so that I can help all of you.
- Figuring out new ways to make the process easier for my readers.
- Buying all the things my husband will let me so that I can continue to make new things.
- Hopefully being a success at the Flea Market I plan on going to. Fingers crossed!
My Year in Review:
- I have been a teacher, Student Council Sponsor, Winterguard Coach, and wife. Not successfully every time but hopefully a majority of the time.
- I made a Facebook page that was doing well but I wanted to change it so instead of selling on the page it will just be the primary way for me to stay in contact with you.
- A lot of items were made and all the pictures are organized so I can start to write awesome articles for you all!
- I have rededicated myself to this whole blogging thing and hope to continue. Let me know in the comments something you noticed or would change! I don’t mind hearing criticism!
AND I MADE MY FIRST ETSY SALE TODAY!!! What an awesome way to end 2016. Here’s to you all my devoted readers! Thank you for being so great and following me along on this journey!
Happy New Year!